City2Surf 2013: Fundraise for Centenary & Medical Research
Join our Run4Research team in the 2013 City2Surf
The Sun-Herald City2Surf is Australia’s largest fun run and Sydney’s most anticipated community event.
Please join us in our commitment to life-saving research by choosing to fundraise for Centenary Institute in the City2Surf, which is on Sunday, August 11th 2013.
All the funds raised will go to the amazing scientists at Centenary to enable them to make the medical discoveries of the future and allow each generation to live a longer, healthier life.
So please express your support below, by either:
- registering to run and raise funds for the Run4Research team via this link, using our registration guide.
- Or by:
PhD Scholar William D'Avigdor (left), with Philanthropy Coordinator, Laura Beth (right). Wil always sets a fast pace and will be looking to beat his time last year.
Ever wonder what it is like to run at the top of the pack?
Well, now’s your chance. You can now register as a Gold Charity runner for the Run4Research team and join us in the new Gold Charity Zone on race day!
As a Gold Charity runner you will pledge to raise $1,000 and will receive special benefits that no other runners will have come race day - you:
- start at the front in the Gold Charity group, leaving after the elite runners in The Sun Herald red group.
- run with a special gold bib to help raise awareness for the Run4Research team and receive recognition from other runners and spectators.
- can collect your running packs from the Gold Charity stand at the Expo, minimising potential wait times.
- have entry to a special party tent at the finish for Gold Charity runner refreshments.
However, be sure to formerly enter the race in as soon as possible for a guaranteed place!
How we will help you!
Running the City2Surf 2013 in the Run4Research team is no easy feat and we really appreciate your effirts, so to help you throughout your training, preparation and on the day, we'll offer you unlimited:
- training advice
- fundraising tips to reach your target
- a team shirt to wear on the day
- plus the opportunity to meet a scientist and get a personalised tour of their lab.
Just remember! When you run for the Centenary Institute, you're helping awesome, dedicated scientists find, fight and beat disease to improve our health.
If you would like to find out more information about joining our City2Surf team, please contact Laura Beth on 02 9565 6118 or Felix Daniel on 02 9565 6108, or email us at .
See you at the finish line!