Centenary Institute invites researchers and clinicians to a workshop focused on
NEW STRATEGIES IN TREATMENT AND PREVENTION OF AUTOIMMUNE SIDE EFFECTS OF IMMUNE CHECKPOINT BLOCKADE (IBC)
A program presented by over twenty leading speakers.
Key topics to be covered;
- How the immune system kills cancer cells
- What triggers immune adverse effect (irAE) from IBC
- Difference between ‘natural’ autoimmunity and IBC irAEs
- Selecting the right immunosuppresive agent
- Treatment of IBC irAEs
- Update on new approaches in management of IBC irAEs
View and download the program here.
There is no meeting fee, but registration is required by 20 November, 2017. Register below.