Are you an enthusiastic student who would like to get some hands-on experience working in a leading independent medical research institute?
Centenary’s Summer Research Scholarship program opened on Friday 1 September 2023. Available to undergraduate students currently in their penultimate or final year of study at the University of Sydney or UTS. The program provides an opportunity for students to undertake research with leading researchers using state-of-the-art technology.
Projects in a variety of research fields are available. Please download and review our summer research projects booklet for more information. You may be assigned a small research project to undertake with supervision or you may assist a researcher as part of a larger project. You will also be invited to attend Institute seminars to broaden your scientific knowledge.
What’s involved in a Summer Research Scholarship with Centenary?
- A stipend of $2,400 will be paid per summer scholar
- Spend 8 weeks working on a research project over the 2023/24 summer break
- The program is open to University of Sydney and UTS students currently in their penultimate or final year of study
- You should have a minimum WAM of 65
- You must be able verify that you have been vaccinated against COVID-19
- WAM (minimum of 65)
- Your statement of medical research interests
- A short phone, virtual or in person interview may be required with a potential supervisor
How to apply?
- Applications have now closed.
Contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions about the application process.