If you have a question about our events? Please review these frequently asked questions.
Events at Centenary
In the interests of protecting our staff and the wider community please consider helping by observing the following;
• If unwell please refrain from visiting the Institute
• Where possible maintain physical distancing
• Wear a mask
• Follow current NSW Health guidelines which can be found here.
Centenary’s reception and main entry is open between 8.00am and 4.00pm daily.
Events hosted at Centenary out of these hours will have appointed staff to provide access to and from the building.
- Centenary Institute is a wheelchair accessible building.
- Two lifts operate between the levels in the building and to the event spaces on level 6.
- Centenary Institute has accessible toilets located on the ground floor and level 6.
All visitors to the Centenary Institute building should wear enclosed footwear. For laboratory visits the enclosed footwear should be impervious.