The Centenary researchers recognized are:
- Professor Warwick Britton AO, Head, Tuberculosis Research Program
- Professor Mark Gorrell, Head, Liver Enzymes in Metabolism and Inflammation Program
- Professor Philip Hansbro, Head, Centenary UTS Centre for Inflammation
- Professor Peter Hersey, Head, Melanoma Oncology and Immunology Program
- Professor Philip Hogg, Head, ACRF Centenary Cancer Research Centre
- Professor Chris Semsarian AM, Head, Agnes Ginges Centre for Molecular Cardiology
- Professor Mathew Vadas AO, the Executive Director of the Centenary Institute
Researchers were ranked in the study on standardised bibliometric information that included citations, h-index, authorship positions and a composite indicator.
This year, each of these distinguished Centenary researchers will continue to make significant contributions to medical research at the Institute, unlocking knowledge of complex diseases with the aim of developing new treatments and cures that save lives.